09/2019 – 08/2022
This project is focused on Graphic Design and Informational Technology studies. It is a project of a strategic partnership under the programme Erasmus+ KA2, the co-operation of three vocational schools from the Czech Republic, Slovak Republic and Portugal. The aim of the project is to broaden the schools' professional curriculums about art techniques, which are not taught at the schools, through the widening of students' art techniques general knowledge and by this step to create publications: “Artist's Workbook” and video-manuals of these techniques.
Participants of the project
- Czech Republic - EDUCA secondary vocational school, s.r.o. Nový Jičín
- Slovak Republic - Súkromná škola uměleckého priemyslu, Žilina
- Portugal - Escola Artística de Soares dos Reis, Porto
The aim of the project is to exchange the experience with classmates from abroad during the four meetings. The kick off meeting will be in Nový Jičín (November 2019), the second one in Žilina (April 2020) and another one in Porto (October 2020). The ultimate conferences are planned to be held again in Nový Jičín (April 2021).
- work on learning and teaching of graphic techniques, but also will introduce their country and schoolhouse
- design and create their own logo and website
- go to excursions to significant printing regional companies
- meet new culture through activities during the whole sessions
The results of their work “Artist's Workbooks” and “Video manuals” will be presented by individual schools (groups) at the final meeting and exhibition.
Because this is international cooperation - all meetings, communications and outputs will be in English.
Benefits of the project
- expanding and deepening knowledge in graphics
- linking theory to practice
- deepening communication and organizational capabilities
- establishing contacts with peers from abroad
- getting acquainted with other cultures and differences